This is my World of Warcraft blog where I will be talking about everything in World of Warcraft and I will be giving you some guides and tips.
Sunday, 6 December 2009
Update No.2
First go check out guy with name on youtube : WoWMacpayne (http://www.youtube.com/wowmacpayne). He makes really good videos with very high quality...he have like 10 subscribers but he deserves more... lot more. So I am showing you poll results (for both polls) :
1.DO YOU LIKE MY NEW BLOG?
a)Yup - 60%
b)Nope - 0%
c)Dunno,I am highhhh..... - 40%
2.WHAT KIND OF VIDEO DO YOU WANT ME TO MAKE NEXT?
a)Gold Making - 33%
b)PvP - 33%
c)Pointless (but cool) - 0%
d)Raid or Dungeon - 50%
Next video will be some raid or dungeon (heroic). Do you want me to show you cool way to get really huge on WoW...tell me in comments.
In next video I will put one big surprise that you will not be able to guess what it is.....(I am so evil and I won't tell you what is it). But I hope you will like it. So this will be it for this update, cya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment